Fedora notes

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The thing to dump outlook, evolution, OWA(browser)

fetchExc a nice tool in java for accessing ms exchange server 2000/2003. it can download new mails from your exchange account and forward to another address via smtp or save to local mbox file. the beauty of a commandline tool is that you can use cron to run it so that new mails are
automatically forwarded to any mailbox you prefer.

try it out if you are tired of using those memory hog clients.
i made a modified version of fetchExc to support sendmail forwarding.
the original author may add this option in the later release.

2 Comments:

  • Hi

    I'm very interested in using this script with your adaptation to allow it to work through sendmail.

    Could you please drop me an email at mattdyson2004{at}gmail.com?

    Many thanks,

    Matt

    By Blogger Matt Dyson, at 9:00 AM  

  • I have heard a lot of tools,which work with outlook passwords and more that. But once no one of its couldn't help me. Then all my passwords were lost. And I did an unexpectedly choice and called a friend up. And he advised to me - microsoft exchange loses password. The software restored the passwords for a minute and made it for free as far as I remember. Now I have been satisfied.

    By Blogger Alex, at 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home